- To help enhance the knowledge of medical & allied health sciences.
- To protect the honour, interests & wellbeing of its members.
- To promote a cohesive work relation between members & other professional medical bodies.
- To organize regular meetings and AGM with annual dinner.
- To organize conferences, both national & overseas & maintain professional standards.
- To promote better understanding between members states & federal medical institutions/associations.
Our Committee Members
Dr Geetha VenkatramPresident
Dr Kirthi KumarAssistant Secretary
Dr Nitin GuptaCommunications
Dr Meera JoshiGP Liaison
Dr Yogita GuptaMember
Amit ZutshiVice President
Dr Minoo PatelMember
Dr Karuppiah JagadheesanTreasurer
Dr Raj Khillanmember
Dr Naga Indeevar MudeMember
Dr Raju YerraGeneral Secretary
Dr Uday BhattMember
OMGA IN THE COMMUNITY
OMGA members, despite their busy schedules, have been actively involved in philanthropic work. OMGA has helped raise funds and donations for local community members who have faced sudden tragedies and financial losses, and raised funds for international natural disaster victims like Nepal Earthquake and the Kerala Floods. Members have contributed to wards child education initiatives in developing countries like P and G, and for rural doctors education in India. Members have also dedicated their personal time and efforts towards these causes and have travelled far and wide to help the under privileged.